Tulsa Soccer Club Futsal Academy is another program to help develop players within our club. It is a great opportunity for players who want to reach the next level, learn, and grow with futsal. Players will have opportunity to train and compete in specific futsal tournaments. Our program is designed to complement a player’s regular soccer training. Among our team of coaches, our priority is improving the futsal and soccer skills of our players and offering opportunities for intense futsal game-play.
SIGN UP HERE!
What to expect:
- High-level technical and tactical futsal training sessions.
- A focus on technique, tactical awareness and pinpoint passing which demands quick reflexes and fast thinking.
- A program that seeks player development with specific futsal sessions.
- Players will learn the difference between futsal and field soccer and how to bring the quickness and control of futsal to the field.
- Players will be challenged to think and take decisions on their own. With the repetition, the decision process becomes a habit therefore it should be quicker and better.
- Train with players in your own club, having futsal and soccer coaches on the same page.
What is included:
- 1 hour of futsal training per week.
- Practices will have a fixed schedule, just like outdoor practices.
- Age-specific curricula
- Participation in tournaments (team will be made out of the groups training) Winter / Summer
- Evaluations on player progress
- Full season calendar at the beginning of the season Fall / Spring
$65 per month
Two semesters (July-Dec) and (Jan-Jun)
Titan Sports and Performance Center